Photos TP

Photos d'engins de Travaux Publics
Nous sommes le 19 Mar 2024 07h08

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 201 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Auteur Message
MessagePosté: 26 Déc 2014 14h55 

UPDATE! The making of ...a DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer

Custom scale model builder Ciprian Ursulescu from CypModels shows you one of his latest projects with the developing and building in 1:48th scale of the:

DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer

Today I added an the last update of this "The making of...". This episode shows you the end result with the photos of the scale model"in two versions.

Interested in the complete story?
Then check out the "Making of... DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer" to discover how gradually it did turnout into the making of a unique custom made scalemodel of the DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer.

Enjoy reading & watching!

Ciprian and Wouter

MessagePosté: 27 Déc 2014 20h40 

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader [Custom 1:48]

This Christmas weekend I visited one of my best friends and fellow Caterpillar scale model collectors and took home the latest addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader

The Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader is a "one of a kind" custom scale model. Ad used for this project a "spare" Caterpillar 272C Skid Steer Loader which has been released by Classic Construction Models in a limited edition of only 200 pieces.
The model is hand crafted from brass in 1:48th scale.

He modified the Wheeled Skid Steer Loader version into a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader version and added (as he always does -)) tons of extra details including a scratch built Caterpillar BR172 Brushcutter.
As you can see it turned into a true masterpiece and a very valuable and unique addition to my Caterpillar collection!

Curious to see how this model is made then check out "The Making of...Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader" and see how Ad created for me this one of a kind custom model of the Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader.

Wouter

MessagePosté: 22 Fév 2015 16h04 

NEWS FLASH! Tonkin Replicas Spielwarenmesse 2015

Tonkin Replicas was this year for the second time present with a stand at the International Toy Fair aka Spielwarenmesse from January 28 to February 2, 2015, in Nuremberg.

Friend, Caterpillar scale model collector and professional photographer Thomas Wilk was willing to make, so that those who, like me, were not able to visit the Toy Fair live, an Exclusive Caterpillar photo report in the Tonkin Replicas Booth so we can taste the atmosphere and get a glimps of all the beauty that awaits us in 2015.

Curious? Click on the photo!

MessagePosté: 03 Mai 2015 16h32 

Ad Gevers is a Dutch custom Caterpillar scalemodel builder. His main focus are Track-Type Tractors and Scrapers.

Ad Gevers, like many of us always trying to gather background information and photos about the scale models in his collection or to pick up ideas for new his custom projects. You understand that this collecting after many years has become a a comprehensive and certainly unique photo archive.

Besides his greatest passion: the Caterpillar D9 Track-Type Tractor, he is also fascinated by the unique Caterpillar S-D8LGP Dozer and to share this worldwide with all Caterpillar fans he has launched a Community which under the name "Caterpillar S-D8lgp Dozer on Snow and Ice" on Facebook can be found.

Warmly(!) recommended!

(The scale model photo shoot will follow soon)

MessagePosté: 24 Mai 2015 10h46 

UPDATE! The making of...a Caterpillar D10T with Push Blade

Custom scale model builder Gertjan Veld shows you one of his latest projects: Building a Caterpillar D10T Track-Type Tractor with Push Blade by using the Caterpillar D10T Track-Type Tractor from Norscot in 1:50th scale.

Today I added the fourth and finall update of this "The making of... a Caterpillar D10T Track-Type Tractor with Push Blade". This episode shows you how Gertjan Veld takes the original scale model from Norscot and both kits in hand and makes some major adjustments at some points and improves to end up as accurate as possible. You will be amazed with the high standards he sets!

Gertjan shares his building skills through its construction photos with little notes and gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the Caterpillar D10T Track-Type Tractor with Push Blade.

Gertjan and Wouter

MessagePosté: 12 Juin 2015 19h40 

UPDATE! The making of...a Caterpillar D9E "van Damme"

Custom scale model builder Ad Gevers has recently finished his next project developing and building a Caterpillar D9E Plow Tractor "van Damme" by using the Caterpillar D9E Track-Type Tractor from RR Models in 1:50th scale.

It is our goal for the coming period in the "Making of...a Caterpillar D9E Plow Tractor van Damme" to show you how this custom model has been achieved.

Ad will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes to guide us through his progress. Gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the Caterpillar D9E Plow Tractor "van Damme"

Today I have added the third update of the "The making of ..." This episode Ad his pictures show you the making the undercarriages and the metal shoes of the "van Damme" machine.

Ad and Wouter

MessagePosté: 16 Juin 2015 19h05 

NEWS FLASH! Caterpillar DD9H Collin Ripper [Black Rat Model Collection]

Saturday, March 21, 2015 the 24st Modelshow Europe was held in the flowerauction "Plantion" nearby the city Ede in the Netherlands.

On this special exhibition one could see all kinds of miniatures and model construction projects in the field of earthmoving, cranes and heavy transport. This Modelshow Europe exhibition is unique by its grand design and the only one in Europe.
Many collectors and builders showed on the Modelshow Europe their (rebuilt and/or radio controlled) models. Also a wide range of miniatures and related components where offered for sale.

Friend and Caterpillar scale model collector Bruce R., better known as the man behind the Black Rat Model Collection was present and brought with him for all the Caterpillar enthusiasts a huge surprise: a unique hand built scale model of the Caterpillar DD9H with Collin Ripper in 1:50th scale.

I am very pleased that I got the permission for an exclusive series of photographs of this "one of a kind" masterpiece and share them with you al

Curious for the pictures of the Caterpillar DD9H Collin Ripper? Check out the report of the Modelshow Europe 2015

MessagePosté: 28 Juin 2015 16h50 

The making of...a Caterpillar D25C Water Tanker

Custom scale model builder Gertjan shows you one of his latest projects: Building a Caterpillar D25C Water tanker by using the custom kit from CypModels in 1:50th scale.

Today is the start of this "The making of... a ". Gertjan takes the original kit from CypModels in hand and makes some major adjustments at some points and improves to end up as accurate as possible.

It is our goal for the coming period in the "The making of...Caterpillar D25C Water tanker” to show you how this custom model will be achieved. You will be amazed with the high standards he sets!

Gertjan will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes to keep us informed of the building process. Gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the Caterpillar D25C Water tanker.

Gertjan and Wouter

MessagePosté: 12 Juil 2015 19h35 

The making of...a DJB D35 Articulated Dump Truck

Custom scale model builder Gertjan shows you one of his latest projects: Building a DJB D35 Articulated Dump Truck by using the custom kit from CypModels in 1:50th scale.

Today is the start of this "The making of... a ". Gertjan takes the original kit from CypModels in hand and makes some major adjustments at some points and improves to end up as accurate as possible.
It is our goal for the coming period in the "The making of...DJB D35 Articulated Dump Truck” to show you how this custom model will be achieved. You will be amazed with the high standards he sets!

Gertjan will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes to keep us informed of the building process. Gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the DJB D35 Articulated Dump Truck.

Gertjan and Wouter

MessagePosté: 21 Juil 2015 12h48 

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 16M [CCM 1:48]

Last Friday I received from a very good friend in America this latest addition in my collection made by Classic Construction Models (CCM) and today I was able to take it to the photo set:

Caterpillar 16M Motor Grader

This die-cast scale model is made in a limited edition of only 800 pieces in 2015 by CCM in scale 1:48
The scale model is packaged in a deluxe gift box and comes with a signed certificate. I'm the happy collector with in possession #118.

My first impression: Unique hand-built and very complete scale model and a nice addition in my Caterpillar 16 series. More than well worth the wait! This is a must have for every Caterpillar collector.

I will add the complete review with more pictures from the model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Motor Graders

Wouter

MessagePosté: 29 Juil 2015 14h13 

MiniMovers visits Tonkin Replicas Europe

Almost a year ago I went for the last time to visit Tonkin Replicas Europe and so it was about time to once again meet.

Today I traveled without my best (Caterpillar) Friend Ad Gevers but with a box Zeeuwse bolussen off to Montfoort to arrive just before noon and been warmly welcomed by Joris Gielen and Joost Vermeij.

It is clear to everyone that in the second year Tonkin Replicas started with producing Caterpillar scale models they have not been standing still. In fact after the first announcement in 2013 of a large wheel loader program there are currently almost 30 Caterpillar scale models of all machine types in the 1:50th and 1:87th range available or in the pipeline to be released.

In addition, also Kobelco, Link Belt, Nooteboom, KAMAG and Nicoloas have been added to the program. Because some of these manufacturers use Caterpillar components, such as Engines in their 1:1 machines, we are also waiting anxiously what surprises this are going to bring.
In addition, now appear on a regular basis versions in corporate colors of the above machines including wellknown companies like Mammoet and the Vinci Group.

Furthermore the close collaboration with the Dutch company Tekno, known worldwide for their excellent truck and trailers in 1:50th scale, since the beginning of 2014, has certainly contributed to a higher quality and detail of the scale models Tonkin Replicas the coming period will be released.

Tonkin Replicas has set the bar high for themselves and is constantly busy to produce better Scale Models. Therefore it is nice that they listen to the collectors and also give us the opportunity to share our experiences with them. I am also critical about some of the released models, but I am convinced that the interplay of Caterpillar and Tonkin Replicas have to grow and how simple things can sometimes appear to be that there was no other choice than to produce the model, while we must not lose sight of the fact that all these Caterpillar scale models are unfortunately not initially created for us as collectors but just for marketing purposes of Caterpillar. Take it from me that Tonkin Replicas perfectly can develop, produce and deliver Scale models. The best proof are in my eyes the recently released Caterpillar 621K and 627K Wheel Tractor Scrapers. They are both world class models!!!

Despite the hectic and bustle around the preparations for the forthcoming BAUMA I was allowed to see the prototype of the announced Caterpillar 555D Skidder and some other new scale models. Unfortunately I can not, due to the stringent requirements of Caterpillar, share any pictures with you, but I can you tell that I'm very pleased with the upcoming projects!!!

For my "photo shoot moment" I was allowed to show the recently released KAMAG Slag Transporter collectible scale model manufactured by Tonkin Replicas in scale 1:50 exclusive and in a strictly Limited Edition for KAMAG.
The KAMAG Slag Transporter in 1:1 is provided with a Caterpillar C15 Acert Engine so you understand this beauty will be added to my "PoweredbyCat" collection soon.

A must have for every scale model collector!

It is expected that, when Caterpillar give their final approval to the announced models, most models will be available in your diecast scale model store or webshop shortly after the BAUMA spring 2016. Of course we can expect some surprises, but how well I did my best and tried to distract Joris and Joost both gentlemen unfortunately did not leave me for a single second alone so I could not have a sneak look in the office cabinets or hack their computers. But there are some new announcements in the pipeline that was obvious. So we all have to wait and see.....

At the end of the afternoon I was friendly urged to return home, because Joris and Joost had an eye on that I otherwise still had been there until today.

Wouter

MessagePosté: 10 Aoû 2015 20h56 

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D4D Pipelayer [Custom 1:50]

This holiday weekend I visited one of my best friends and fellow Caterpillar scale model collectors and took home the latest addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar D4D Pipelayer

The Caterpillar D4D Pipelayer is a "one of a kind" custom scale model. Ad used for this project a donor diecast Caterpillar D4 Track-Type Tractor which has been released by NZG in the 1970's in 1:50th scale.

He modified the Track-Type Tractor version into a Caterpillar D4D Pipelayer version and added (as he always does -)) tons of extra details including some scratch built features. But even that was not enough: He made a unique diorama which is a small masterpiece on its own. As you can see it turned into a true museum piece and a very valuable and unique addition to my Caterpillar collection!

Curious to see how this model is made then check out "The Making of...Caterpillar D4D Pipelayer" and see the coming period how Ad created for me this one of a kind custom model of the Caterpillar D4D Pipelayer.

MessagePosté: 15 Aoû 2015 23h31 

AVAILABLE NOW! Caterpillar Winch Kit #51 [cADSttachments 1:50]

Under the name cADSttachements appear regularly exclusive small series of KITS that allow you to add a machine variant or a unique work tool to your Caterpillar collection.

Caterpillar Winch Kit #51

Announcent at the Modelshow Europe 2015, in Ede, The Netherlands and now soon available! Pre order your kit today. Do not wait to long they are gone before you know! These are small series limited KITS. So GONE=GONE!

If you want to buy the Caterpillar Winch Kit #51 check: cADSttachements

MessagePosté: 21 Aoû 2015 20h19 

NEWS FLASH! The making of...a DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer

Custom scale model builder Ad Gevers started this week with his next project the building in 1:48th scale of the:

It is our goal for the coming period in this "Making of... DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer" to show how this custom model will be achieved. Ad Gevers, will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes from me to keep you informed of his progress. Gradually it shows you the making of a unique model of the DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer.

Ad and Wouter

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 21 Aoû 2015 22h43 

le genre de participant qui me "gave", on vient faire sa pub, on ne participe à rien sur le forum, bref aucun intérêt......ce n'est pas ma conception de la vie d'un forum, ni de la vie d'ailleurs. Fin du HS

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 23 Aoû 2015 14h07 

Si il était le seul à faire ça ... :violon:

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 23 Aoû 2015 21h09 

pascalou73 a écrit:
Si il était le seul à faire ça ... :violon:

tu as raison, ce n'est pas le seul, ça ne change en rien le fond du problème.

MessagePosté: 06 Sep 2015 15h43 

UPDATE! The making of...a DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer

Custom scale model builder Ad Gevers started recently with his next project the building in 1:48th scale of the:

It is our goal for the coming period in this "Making of... DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer" to show how this custom model will be achieved. Ad Gevers, will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes from me to keep you informed of his progress. Gradually it shows you the making of a unique model of the DOOBI D9R IDF Military Bulldozer.

Today I have added the first update of the "The making of ..." This episode Ad his pictures show you adjusting the undercarriage to make the metal shoes fit exactly.

Ad and Wouter

MessagePosté: 06 Sep 2015 15h45 

LATEST ADDITION! DJB D44 Articulated Dump Truck [MDF 1:50]

Last Modelshow Europe in Ede I was able to purchase another unique model from Les Miniatures du Faubourg MDF), as always Andre Rochat, coming from Southern France, made ​​the long journey to the Modelshow Europe to show his latest developed models.

DJB D44 Articulated Dump Truck

DJB Engineering Ltd was founded in 1973 in Peterlee, County Durham in England by David John Bowes Brown. The Firm built its first Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) a model D250 in 1974, based on a Caterpillar drive train. The trucks were marketed exclusively through Caterpillar dealers world wide as the major components were all Caterpillar. The range was expanded and sales grew steadily with Caterpillar buying the rights to the design & branding them as Caterpillar DJB in 1985 and eventually buying the company out in 1995.

My first impression: Excellent scale model! In my opion his best succeeded and built scale model. I’m therefore very pleased with this unique addition to my Articulated Dumptruck collection.
A must have for every collector.

I will add the complete review with more pictures from the model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Articulated Dump Trucks So stay tuned for more!

MessagePosté: 16 Sep 2015 19h58 

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 621 [NZG 1:50]

This week I received this latest addition made by NZG in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar 621 Wheel Tractor-Scraper #122

The Caterpillar 621 Wheel Tractor-Scraper scale model was already since the early years a part of my Earthmoving collection and was so unnoticed for more than thirty years in my possession.
With the recent arrival of the Caterpillar 621K Scraper I had to create space in the display cabinet and only then I noticed that the NZG model of age fell apart and had never been complete.
That's why I was very happy that I got the opportunity through a collector friend to obtain for a very decent price a mint boxed copy.

My first impression: A must have within every Caterpillar Wheel Tractor-Scrapers collection.
For me a very valuable scale model because it brings back the good memories of the days I used to attend scale model swap meetings with my Dad.

I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar 621 Wheel Tractor-Scraper scale model, machine 1:1 and background information in the category Wheel Tractor-Scrapers.
So stay tuned for more!

Wouter

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 201 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]