Photos TP

Photos d'engins de Travaux Publics
Nous sommes le 19 Mar 2024 10h31

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 201 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Suivante
Auteur Message
MessagePosté: 23 Juin 2013 17h54 

Today there is added an model review of the custom made Blackrat model Caterpillar D6B Track-Type Tractor in 1:50th scale.

Curious? Enjoy all pictures on: www.minimovers.nl

MessagePosté: 06 Juil 2013 15h29 

WANTED!

More information, specsheets, brochures and photos and more photos from the Multidrive M8-40 Off Highway 8x8 & 8x6 Non tip articulated bulk (With MLE) body.
This unique truck and trailer are powered by a 450hp Caterpillar C15 engine.

We want to investigate if it would be a nice custom scale model in 1:50.

Looking for all the information you can share. Please send your replies to: info@minimovers.nl

Thanks!

Wouter

MessagePosté: 27 Juil 2013 15h06 

NEWS FLASH! Annoucement New Models [Tonkin 1:50]

Today at the DHS OPEN HOUSE 2013 Tonkin has announced their next to produce Caterpillar scale models in their 1:50 Construction Diecast Series:

• Caterpillar MH3049 Material Handler
• Caterpillar 775G Off-Highway Truck

If you are curious for the first photos from the prototypes check out: www.minimovers.nl

MessagePosté: 02 Aoû 2013 15h16 

POWERED BY CATERPILLAR and a HUGE LOWLOADER LOAD!!

Custom scale model builder Ciprian Ursulescu from CypModels has recently started his next project:
Developing and building a Bushmaster Troop carrier POWERED BY CATERPILLAR in 1:48th scale.

It is our goal for the coming period in my website www.minimovers.nl to show how this custom model will be achieved.

Enjoy the photos!!

Ciprian, Carol and Wouter

MessagePosté: 19 Aoû 2013 22h00 

This week I received from the USA this latest addition from Norscot in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar 795F AC Mining Truck #55515

My first impression: Bold model, Well done Norscot!

Curious for more? Check out: www.minimovers.nl/news

Wouter

MessagePosté: 01 Sep 2013 15h23 

This week CCM has released the first photos of their pre production samples off the upcoming new Caterpillar scalemodels in their 1:48 Diecast Series:

Caterpillar 777 Off-Highway Haul Truck
Caterpillar 776 Off-Highway Tractor with Mega MET-185 Trailer.

Both models will be produced in a limited edition of 500 pieces each.
The delivery date is set for summer 2013 but I expect we will see some other CCM scalemodels to be released first.
Future updates, photo's, prices and the finall schedule delivery date can be found if they are announcent by CCM at my website.

Enjoy the photos!

Wouter

MessagePosté: 04 Sep 2013 20h55 

Under the name cADSttachements appear regularly exclusive small series of KITS that allow you to add a machine variant or a unique work tool to your Caterpillar collection.

At the request of many the Roli Cradle is now released in a limited edition as a kit. Be quick to order your own kit because there are only a limited number of kits available.

Roli Cradle Kit #49 Salesprice: 40,- euro + shipping cost

If you want to buy the kit of the Roli Cradle check: Roli Cradle KIT #49 [cADSttachments 1:50]

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 05 Sep 2013 21h52 

Heu :roll:
Bon, je fais mon chieur, mais bon vous avez un peu l'habitude...
Qui peut m'expliquer l'intérêt de ce sujet ? Qui ?
En toute objectivité, bien entendu.
C'est comme le sujet de Crane etc, je ne comprends toujours pas, et je pense que c'estr mort, je ne comprendrai jamais.
Pas de réponse aux commentaires, juste une pauvre galerie de modèles qu'on connait déja.
Enfin, c'est juste mon avis, et si ça dérange les modos... Ils savent quoi faire.

MessagePosté: 19 Sep 2013 20h23 

The following new Otter Bro Customs model in 1:50th scale is recently released:

Caterpillar CT660 with HIAB XS 800 Hi Pro knuckle boom crane

Under the name Otter Bro Customs (OBC) appear regularly exclusive custom built models that allows you to add another unique replica Caterpillar model to your collection.

Enjoy the first photos! As soon as the model arrives I will add more pictures from the model, machine 1:1 and background information in the category On-Highway Trucks.

Curious? Check out: www.minimovers.nl/news

Wouter

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 19 Sep 2013 20h55 
Le matheysin a écrit:
Hello,

You come here to post the link of your site and you do not even put the link of photostp on your site while we find all other sites, thanks ! :censure:

je crois qu'il s'est foutu un peu toi :mdr: http://www.minimovers.nl/links/forums

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 19 Sep 2013 21h28 

Wouter ?

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 21 Sep 2013 10h17 

Le matheysin a écrit:
Ok i'm happy about that ! welcome et think about US for the linking

You guys are right! :crying:

I think there must been a mistake from me. I have NO link made yet. I thought it was already there. I will make the link ASAP. My excuses.

Wouter

MessagePosté: 21 Sep 2013 10h17 

MiniMovers visits Tonkin Replicas Europe

Originally, the main focus of Tonkin Replicas was truck and trailer models. However, Tonkin recently succeeded in obtaining the Caterpillar license and the company now aims to set the standard in the construction machinery sector.

On 1 July 2013 the US company Tonkin Replicas Inc. opened a new site in Europe. Tonkin, which has its head office in Seattle, is entering into a joint venture for this purpose with Industrial Merchandising Concepts B.V. (IMC Branding) from Montfoort in the Netherlands. One of the intentions of the joint venture, Tonkin Replicas Europe B.V., is to distribute the brand new Caterpillar program as well as the full range of Tonkin truck and trailer models. The working area will be Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

At Friday 13th September I was invited by Joep Hansen to meet the Tonkin Replicas Europe team. Armed with my photo camera and a box containing pastry (Zeeuwse Bolussen) I arrived at the new European HQ in Montfoort.

Joep Hansen (Managing Director), Erik Siks (Product Development) and Joris Gielen (Marketing) spend the whole afternoon with me talking about their vision and future plans with Tonkin Replicas and especially their upcoming Caterpillar scale models. Sadly for now I can not tell you any inside details, (I spotted a glimpse from a new project but its still top secret –( ) but I can assure you that the Caterpillar scale model collector will be thrilled with the ambition this team has.

I was “interrogated” and they were very interested in my opinion as a Caterpillar scale model collector about the DO’s and DONT’s. The idea of starting up a “Tonkin collector’s think tank” will be further elaborated.

The meeting ended with the presentation of the prototype of the Caterpillar 988K Wheel loader in 1:50th scale. Although I knew it was still a prototype I could see that Tonkin has the intention to set new standards with their Caterpillar construction model line up. “Functionality and an eye for details” is my first positive reaction holding this Tonkin Wheel Loader model in my hands.

Frisked and checked to be sure I did not leave with the 988K I left them loaded with Tonkin promotion goodies in the trunk and a new appointment to meet soon.

Wouter

MessagePosté: 18 Oct 2013 12h26 

Today Tonkin has announced their next to produce Caterpillar scale model in their 1:50 Construction Diecast Series:

Caterpillar 950GC Wheel Loader #TR10010

Caterpillar introduced in 15th october 2013 at BICES the complete ALL-NEW developed 950GC Wheel Loader.
The Caterpillar 950GC Wheel Loader is specifically designed for the Chinese market. It’s built for reliability, low fuel consumption and is easy to operate in a wide variety of applications.

Specification highlights:

Caterpillar C7.1 Acert Stage IIIA (Tier 3) Engine
Net Power – ISO 9249: 225hp
Std Bucket: 4.1 yd3
Wheelbase: 130 inch.
Dump clearance: 120 inch

The scale model will be, if all goes according to plan, available for sales before the end of 2013.

Watch and enjoy! This is going to be a another superb model!

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 18 Oct 2013 14h40 
Kwabbus a écrit:
Today Tonkin has announced their next to produce Caterpillar scale model in their 1:50 Construction Diecast Series:

Caterpillar C7.1 Acert Stage IIIA (Tier 3) Engine
Net Power – ISO 9249: 225hp
Std Bucket: 4.1 yd3
Wheelbase: 130 inch.
Dump clearance: 120 inch

The scale model will be, if all goes according to plan, available for sales before the end of 2013.

Watch and enjoy! This is going to be a another superb model!

I don't care to know what engine is in a scale model ! ! ! I prefer to have a good price.
I hope you are well paied by Tonkin for communication ! ! ! !

MessagePosté: 21 Oct 2013 20h18 

The following new Hermann Müller Modellbau scale model in 1:50th scale will be released before the end 2013:

MULTIDOCKER Cargo Handler 74D

The MultiDocker CH74D is a state of the art hydraulic cargo handler. The MultiDocker CH74D is the efficient solution for handling ships up to ca 15.000 DWT.

Body: Caterpillar 374D
Operation Weights: 87-99 tons