Photos TP

Photos d'engins de Travaux Publics
Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 15h08

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 201 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 17 Sep 2015 12h35 

Pascal a écrit:
le genre de participant qui me "gave", on vient faire sa pub, on ne participe à rien sur le forum, bref aucun intérêt......ce n'est pas ma conception de la vie d'un forum, ni de la vie d'ailleurs. Fin du HS

+100 (avec du retard)
Entre ça et Cranes Etc, c'est gavant.
J'avais déjà soulevé le problème il y a quelques années, mais il faut croire que ça plait...

MessagePosté: 06 Oct 2015 18h36 

UPDATE! The making of...a Caterpillar 578 Pipelayer

Custom scale model builder Gertjan Veld has recently started his next project of building a Caterpillar 578 Pipelayer by using the Caterpillar D9R Track-Type Tractor from NZG in 1:50th scale.

It is our goal for the coming period in the "Making of...a Caterpillar 578 Pipelayer" to show you how this custom model will be achieved.
Gertjan will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes to keep us informed of his progress. Gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the Caterpillar 578 Pipelayer.

Today I have added the second update of the "The making of ...Caterpillar 578 Pipelayer" This episode Gertjan his pictures show you the work he has done to modify the cabin & superstructure and the winch he added.

Enjoy reading & watching!

Gertjan and Wouter

MessagePosté: 09 Oct 2015 20h34 

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 432F2 [Diecast Masters 1:50]

Diecast Masters has in advance of the worldwide release of her collection at the International Toy Fair aka Spielwarenmesse 2016 announced their first new to release Caterpillar scale model in their 1:50 Construction Diecast Series:

Caterpillar 432F2 Backhoe Loader #85249

Progress with the first photos, dimensional details, finall sales price and the delivery schedule dates will be posted on www.minimovers.nl when available.

MessagePosté: 17 Oct 2015 16h26 

UPDATE! The making of...a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader

The Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader is a "one of a kind" custom scale model. Ad used for this project a "spare" Caterpillar 272C Skid Steer Loader which has been released by Classic Construction Models in a limited edition of only 200 pieces. The model is hand crafted from brass in 1:48th scale.
Ad modified the Wheeled Skid Steer Loader version into a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader version and added (as he always does -)) tons of extra details including a scratch built Caterpillar BR172 Brushcutter.

It is our goal for the coming period in the "Making of...a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader" to show you how this custom model has been achieved.

Ad will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes to guide us through his progress. Gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader.
Today I have added the second update of the "The making of ..." This episode Ad his pictures show you how he continues the building of the undercarriage.

Ad and Wouter

MessagePosté: 31 Déc 2015 19h42 

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar CT680 Trucks [Tonkin 1:50]

This week Tonkin Replicas came, just before the end of the year, with a big surprise and announced their (for now) last to produce Caterpillar scale models in their 1:50 Construction Diecast Series:

Caterpillar CT680 6x4 Tractor Day Cab #TR30003
Caterpillar CT680 8x4 Tractor Day Cab #TR30004

Thanks to the cooperation of Tonkin Replicas I'm able to share with you the first photos of both versions in close detail.

The Caterpillar CT680 tractor will be available in two configurations and in several original Caterpillar colours and only released as a single tractor. Retail Price for both models still to be announced. Both models will be, if all goes according to plan, available for sales in the first Quart of 2016.

This is going to be another must have model! AWESOME!!

MessagePosté: 26 Jan 2016 18h15 

NEWS FLASH! Website Diecast Masters is LIVE!

Diecast Masters was established through the acquisition of the Caterpillar® scale model businesses of both Norscot and Tonkin Replicas. Though new as a licensee, the management team at Diecast Masters draws on a legacy with Caterpillar Inc. that extends more than a quarter century.

Diecast Masters has in advance of the worldwide release of her collection, tomorrow, 27th january 2016, at the Spielwarenmesse 2016 just launched her new website with their first Caterpillar scale model catalogue with many big surprises in their 1:50 Construction Diecast Series. Small hit: Check out the cabins!!

Curious? Click on the photo!

MessagePosté: 11 Fév 2016 18h31 

UPDATE! The making of.. 988B RTCH Rough Terrain Container Handler

Custom scale model builder Ciprian Ursulescu from CypModels has finished his next project developing and building in 1:50th scale of the:

988B RTCH Rough Terrain Container Handler

The pre production scale model of the 988B RTCH Rough Terrain Container Handler in 1:50th scale is completely finished and painted.
Ready for Action!
Ready for sales!
Time to order your built 988B RTCH Rough Terrain Container Handler scale model or kit. This next knock out model will be available in very limited numbers.

Curious for the finall result? Check out: "Making of... a 988B RTCH Rough Terrain Container Handler" to see how this custom model is achieved. Ciprian Ursulescu, shared his building skills through its construction photos with little notes from me. Gradually it shows you the making of a unique model of the 988B RTCH Rough Terrain Container Handler.

More information about ordering this unique scale model in a very limited edition? Visit the CypModels website.

Ciprian and Wouter

MessagePosté: 17 Mar 2016 21h23 

Saturday, March 19, 2016 the 25st Modelshow Europe is held in the flowerauction "Plantion" nearby the city Ede in the Netherlands. It will be a BLAST!

Only 2 days to go.....

On this special exhibition one can see all kinds of miniatures and model construction projects in the field of earthmoving, cranes and heavy transport.
This Modelshow Europe exhibition is unique by its grand design and the only one in Europe. Many collectors and builders show on the Modelshow Europe their (rebuilt and/or radio controlled) models. Also a wide range of miniatures and related components for the model which are offered for sale.

Ad Gevers staffed with Richard van der Horst, Anton Monshouwer, Huub van Dijke (Bouwmachinesvantoen and Bouwmachinesvannu), Gertjan Veld & Jack Schrijen again have a joint stand. Mini Movers will together with some members of our "CSVT" group from home and abroad, including photographer Thomas Wilk from TCC Photowork, will during Modelshow Europe be present in and around our booth.

Curious about the outcome of our next custom projects? Click here! ;-) We hope to welcome you in our Booth 64-68!

MessagePosté: 24 Avr 2016 18h52 

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 350 [MDF 1:50]

Les Miniatures du Faubourg (MDF) from France has announced to release in 2016 a new unique resin scale model in 1:50th scale

Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator

The developement of the master Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator was revealed saturday, March 19th 2016, during the Modelshow Europe 2016 held in Ede, The Netherlands.
I was very pleased that I was allowed to shot the first serie exclusive photos.

Curious? Check out the album Modelshow Europe 2016

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 24 Avr 2016 20h06 

Encore un modéle à X centaines euros avec plein de défauts .

MessagePosté: 27 Avr 2016 18h25 

The Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader is a "one of a kind" custom scale model. Ad used for this project a "spare" Caterpillar 272C Skid Steer Loader which has been released by Classic Construction Models in a limited edition of only 200 pieces. The model is hand crafted from brass in 1:48th scale.

Ad modified the Wheeled Skid Steer Loader version into a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader version and added (as he always does -)) tons of extra details including a scratch built Caterpillar BR172 Brushcutter.

It is our goal for the coming period in the"Making of...a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader" to show you how this custom model has been achieved.

Ad will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes to guide us through his progress. Gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader.
Today I have added the fourth update of the "The making of ..." This episode Ad his many pictures show you the building of the scratch made Caterpillar BR172 Brushcutter.

Ad and Wouter

MessagePosté: 02 Mai 2016 18h50 

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D9G [RR Models 1:50]

During the Modelshow Europe 2016 I received the latest RR Models addition in my collection which I ordered in 2015 and today I was able to take it to the photo set:

Caterpillar D9G “Jac. Rijk” Tractor-Type Tractor

An amazing unique hand-built and very complete scale model which filled a gap in my Caterpillar D9 series.
More than well worth the wait! This high quality and amazing detailed 1:50 scale model has been built on special request for some Dutch Die Hard fans and is not available to the collecting public and therefore very rare.

My first impression: Must have of the Caterpillar D9 Tractor-Type Tractor that absolutely belongs in my collection. Normally I do not collect company livery versions but because of my connection with this Dutch Earthmoving company this special version was, even the price tag, a must have D9 and to put beside the Caterpillar 657 Wheel-Tractor Scraper in my collection.

Enjoy the first pictures!

I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar D9G “Jac. Rijk Tractor-Type Tractor scale model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Track-Type Tractors So stay tuned for more!

MessagePosté: 08 Mai 2016 17h18 

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D8T WH [Custom 1:50]

During the Modelshow Europe 2016 I received this latest custom built addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar D8T WH (Waste Handler) “Caron” Tractor-Type Tractor

Ad Gevers showed during the Modelshow Europe 2016 his version of the Caterpillar D8T WDA Track-Type Tractor with WDA CARON DSU dozer blade & CARON SWS Tracks in 1:50 on the basis of the Norscot D8T and three exclusive kits: The resin CARON DSU Trash Blade comes from a very exclusive kit which is based on the metal Trash Blade made by Jay Roltgen and the CARON SWS metal Tracks and the Back box where both exclusive cADSttachments kits. (Sorry for those who are interested but I have to disappoint you that all three of these kits where and are not available for sale).

Enjoy the first photo! I will add more pictures from theCaterpillar D8T WH (Waste Handler) “Caron” Tractor-Type Tractor scale model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Tractor-Type Tractors So stay tuned for more!

MessagePosté: 03 Juil 2016 15h47 

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 834B [CypModels 1:50]

CypModels has announced a new custom made resin scale model in 1:50th scale:

Caterpillar 834B Wheel Dozer

This knock out model of the Caterpillar 834B Wheel Dozer will be available in very limited numbers.
If you are interested in this hand built scale model or kit from the Caterpillar 834B Wheel Dozer it is important to respond with your order by e-mail to contact@cypmodels.com.
Only then you can be assured that the model is also produced effectively for you.

Curious for more? Click on the photo!

MessagePosté: 21 Juil 2016 18h52 

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar PL61 [Rod Cross Toys 1:50]

Under the name Rod Cross Toys appear regularly exclusive small series of custom scale Models and Kits that allow you to add a machine variant or a unique work tool to your Caterpillar collection.

Caterpillar PL61 Pipelayer

This knock out model of the Caterpillar PL61 Pipelayer will be available in very limited numbers. The donor model is the Caterpillar D6K Track-Type Tractor released by Norscot. More then 30 casted metall pieces are added to transform this model into this unique custom Pipelayer. At this moment the finishing touch to the master are made and from a reliable source I have heard that there are some additional features added to the model to be supplied by cADSttachments.

The final sales price for a ready built and painted model will be announced when the first model is actually finished. So stay tuned for more!

If you want more information or interested in buying one of the available Models please contact Rod Cross. He can be contacted directly by e-mail: jrcross594h@yahoo.com Rod Cross ships worldwide at actual shipping cost and accepts PayPal Payment.

MessagePosté: 23 Juil 2016 18h55 

UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 350 [MDF 1:50]

Les Miniatures du Faubourg (MDF) from France releases another new unique resin scale model in 1:50th scale:

Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator

The Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator was introduced during the Modelshow Europe 2016 held in Ede, The Netherlands and I'm very pleased that today I can finally share with you the first exclusive photos of the first built custom scale model.

This next knock out model will be available in very limited numbers and made only on request for the collectors.

With the custom scale model of the Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator in 1:50th finally after waiting for many years a big hole in my showcase will be filled in. Next to the Caterpillar 375 (Joal) is the line up of the Caterpillar Hydraulic Excavators a bit more complete. Sales price is 270,- Euro and shipping cost. Les Miniatures du Faubourg (MDF) ships worldwide at actual shipping cost and accepts PayPal payment.

If you are interested in this built scale model it is important to respond with your order by e-mail to hostmaster@miniaturesdufaubourg.fr Only then you can be assured that the model is also produced effectively for you.

MessagePosté: 07 Aoû 2016 16h57 

NEWS FLASH! TCC visits 60Conrad 1956-2016

Saturday, June 25th 2016 Conrad Modelle celebrated in grand style the 60th anniversary of the company.

Conrad Modelle (previously Gescha) is a German manufacturer of Diecast scale models primarily in 1:50 scale for use both as toys and promotional models by heavy equipment manufacturers. Conrad had the Caterpillar line of construction vehicles starting late 1960s through about 1992, but then the licenses changed over to Norscot.

At the open house to celebrate the 60th anniversary were family, friends, relations and collectors from around the world treated to a huge event in and around the company. Outside were 1:1 examples of the scale models produced by Conrad. Inside there was the opportunity to visit both the museum as well the very rare chance to see the production facility where one could assemble the 60th anniversary model itself. A unique glimpse behind the scenes

Friend, Caterpillar scale model collector and professional photographer Thomas Wilk from TCC Photowork was invited and made an exclusive photo shoot of his visit to this special day in the history of Conrad Modelle in Nuremberg.

Curious? Click on the picture!

MessagePosté: 08 Aoû 2016 22h55 

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 325C Coal Shovel [Custom 1:50]

Last week I drove over to Limburg and visited my friend en fellow collector Gertjan and picked the latest custom addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar 325C Coal Shovel

To create this custom project Gertjan Veld used the Caterpillar 325C Hydraulic Excavator which was originally released by NZG in 2002 with #515. For the Boom conversion he used Coal Shovel kit GB-23 which was released in 2012 by Gaz Evans the man behind GEM Models.

My first impression: The kit from GEM Models is already more than worth it, but with the extra details that have been added by Gertjan when he built the kit it is turned into a small masterpiece and a very valuable addition in my Caterpillar 325 series. More than well worth the wait!

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2017 16h40 

SPOTLIGHT! Caterpillar D8T Forest in Laster & Bagger 1-2017

The very first edition of Laster & Bagger will be out soon! The magazine presses are running while you are reading this. The Magazine will be available half way January 2017.

One of the highlights in this issue, among other interesting articles, is the a special writen by Urs Peyer over "How to build - Caterpillar D8T Forest Tractor". Your change to learn and create your our custom scale model!

Laster & Bagger is THE full color magazine for collectors of construction machine models, cranes, Trucks and heavy haulage. The magazine is writen in German. Detailed English translations of the main sections and features for every issue are available on the website and now also available as App or Android for your computer or mobile.

Learn more about this full-color magazine for collectors? Take a look at Laster & Bagger Or even better,
Follow my choice: Yes, I want to subscribe to Laster & Bagger!

DO!

MessagePosté: 08 Jan 2017 17h07 

In the"Making of...a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader" we show you how this custom model has been achieved.

Today I have added the fifth and final update of the "The making of ..." This episode Ad his many pictures shows the final steps in making of a unique model of the Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader.

Ad and Wouter

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 201 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]